Events from Leuven / Louvain-la-Neuve Ministerial Conference to Bucharest Ministerial Conference
This calendar lists all the events of the period 2015-2018 between the Leuven / Louvain-la-Neuve Ministerial Conference and the Bucharest Ministerial Conference.
- All topics
- Work plan 2009-2012
- WG Social Dimension 2009-2012
- WG Qualifications Frameworks 2009-2012
- WG International Openness 2009-2012
- WG Mobility 2009-2012
- WG Recognition 2009-2012
- WG Reporting on the implementation of the Bologna Process 2009-2012
- WG Transparency mechanisms 2009-2012
- EHEA Information and Promotion Network 2009-2012
- Network of NQF Correspondents 2009-2012
- NESSIE 2009-2012
- Network on Recognition of Prior Learning 2009-2012
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) organized a conference on Transnational Mobility in Bachelor and Master Programmes, in Berlin, 12 October 2009.
First meeting of the Working Group on Mobility 2009-2012.
Second meeting of the Bologna Working Group on Mobility 2009-2012.
On 5 and 6 October in Antwerp, a first conference was held as part of the Europe 2020-flagship initiative "Youth on the Move”.
Third meeting of the Bologna Working Group on Mobility 2009-2012.
Conference "From Imbalanced to Balanced Mobility in the EHEA – Current Challenges and Perspectives for the Future” organized by the DAAD.
Fifth meeting of the Bologna Working Group on Mobility 2009-2012.
Event organized by German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and German Academic Exchange Service.