Work programme 2015-2018
International Conference on Single Accreditation of Joint Programmes Turning a Bologna Guideline intro Reality
International Conference on Single Accreditation of Joint Programmes – Turning a Bologna Guideline into Reality, 30-31st May 2017, Vilnius.
- Opening session
- Plenary session: Accreditation practices of joint programmes around European Joint Master‘s programme in Strategic Border Management
- Plenary session: Two years after Yerevan: progress so far
- Three parallel break-up sessions of group discussion regarding the challenges, problems and obstacles for single accreditation of joint programmes in the European Higher Education Area
- Three parallel break-up sessions of group discussion on actions needed to implement for one single following accreditation of European Joint Master‘s programme in Strate- gic Border Management
- Closing session (discussion): Further actions promoting single accreditation of joint programmes in European Higher Education Area
BFUG Secretariat participation
Ms Françoise Profit, Head of Bologna Follow Up Group Secretariat will speak during the Opening session on 1st Conference Day - 30 May, 2017.
It will be possible to view the conference and discussions live online May 30 th, from 9:30 a.m. to 17:15 p.m. (Vilnius time) at the following link. Those unable to watch live, can later view the conference video by going to the conference website.