Events from London Ministerial Conference to Leuven / Louvain-la-Neuve Ministerial Conference
This calendar lists all the events of the period 2007-2009 between the London Ministerial Conference to the Leuven / Louvain-la-Neuve Ministerial Conference.
- All topics
- Work plan 2007-2009
- CG Mobility 2007-2009
- WG Degree Structure 2007-2009
- WG Employability 2007-2009
- WG Recognition 2007-2009
- CG Qualifications Frameworks 2007-2009
- CG Lifelong learning 2007-2009
- WG Quality assurance 2007-2009
- WG Third Cycle - Doctoral candidates 2007-2009
- CG Social Dimension 2007-2009
- WG Global dimension 2007-2009
- SG Data collection 2007-2009
- WG Stocktaking 2007-2009
- WG EHEA Beyond 2010 2007-2009
- NESSIE 2007-2009
The Second European Quality Assurance Forum was focused on Implementing and Using Quality Assurance: Strategy and Practice.
EQAR has been founded as International Non-profit Association by the representatives of the E4 Group, comprising ENQA, ESU, EUA and EURASHE, on 4 March 2008.
Conference organized by France as President of the European Union on Quality assurance in universities and higher education institutions in Europe.
The Third European Quality Assurance Forum was focused on Trends in Quality Assurance.
Quality Assurance in Transnational Education (TNE) – From words to action - Bologna seminar organised by ENQA and hosted by the QAA, UK, 1-2 December 2008, Hotel Novotel St. Pancras, London
The event was jointly organised by FINHEEC and ENQA.